MELLIAUTOMOCION GROUP COMPANIES: DESGUACES MELLI, AUTOMOVILES MELLI, TALLERES MELLI, ALANDALUS RENT A CAR, AQUAMELLI, hereinafter MELLIAUTOMOCION, with address at Polígono Industrial Cantalgallo calle A Nave, 22 CP 21291 de Aracena in (Huelva), is the owner of this website, and responsible for the personal data provided by users through this website.
The user is informed and consents to the processing of the data provided while browsing the Web page, those generated as a result of its use and those that you communicate in the corresponding web form, including, in your case, communications or international transfers of data that may be carried out, for the purposes indicated in the section For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In the event that the data provided refers to third parties and/or natural persons other than the user, the user guarantees that they have obtained and have their prior consent for the communication of their data and that they have been informed, prior to facilitate them, the purposes of the treatment, communications and other terms provided for in the Information on Data Protection section.
The user declares that he is over 13 years old. Likewise, in the event that the data you provide while browsing the website is from minors, as the parent or guardian of the minor, you expressly authorize the processing of said data, for the management of the detailed purposes. in the information on data protection.
The user guarantees the accuracy and veracity of the personal data provided, committing to keep them duly updated and to communicate to MELLIAUTOMOCION any variation that may occur in them.
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION:
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The information and/or personal data that you provide us is included in a file whose responsibility is:
Identity: GRUPO MELLI AUTOMOCION (Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Huelva, Volume 283, Book 106, Folio 117, page H-2221)
Postal address: POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL CANTALGALLO, Number 22 CP 21200 ARACENA – HUELVA< br />Phone: 959 127 262
Contact of the Data Protection Officer: COMMUNITY@MELLIAUTOMOCION.COM
WHAT DATA DO WE KEEP?
MELLIAUTOMOCION obtains information about its users. The data that is kept is:
a) The domain name of the provider (ISP) that gives them access to the network. For example, a user from the XXX provider will be identified with the domain xxx.es.
b) The date and time of access to our website.
c) The internet address from which the link that directs to our website originated.
d) The data that you provide us in the data collection form.
e) Number of daily visitors to each section.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
MELLIAUTOMOCION will process all the data voluntarily provided while browsing the website, as well as all data obtained or generated as a result of browsing the Internet web pages or other means, for the following purposes:
– Offer the user a more personalized navigation.
– Preparation of statistics on the countries and servers that visit the website most often.
– Knowledge of the hours of greatest influx of visits to the website as well as making precise adjustments to avoid access problems.
– Knowledge of the effectiveness of the different buttons and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer better results.
– Maintenance of a record of the user’s activity via the web.
– The comprehensive and centralized maintenance and management of your relationship with the MAPFRE Group.
In addition to the aforementioned purposes, while browsing this website, MELLIAUTOMOCION may process your data for other purposes which, among others, may be the following:
– The provision of the requested services and information.
– Carrying out statistical studies and quality control.
– Send you information, including electronically, about events, training courses, publications, sale of spare parts from DESGUACES MELLI, RECAMBIOS ESPAUNER, qualification of workshops or any new MELLIAUTOMOCION activity, gifts and loyalty campaigns from MELLIAUTOMOCION and the different entities of the MELLI Group (www.melliautomoción.com) or those third parties with which any company of the Melli Group has signed collaboration agreements, in order to adapt our commercial offers to your particular profile even once the existing contractual relationship has been terminated.
– The sending (upon subscription by the user through the Subscription Area) of electronic newsletters.
– Management of other requests or contracts from any of the different entities of the MELLIAUTOMOCION Group. (www.melliautomocion.com)
– Send you information about security systems.
– All data collected, as well as the treatments and purposes indicated above, are necessary or related to the adequate service and management of the Website as well as, where applicable, the maintenance, development and control of the relationship with MELLIAUTOMOCION .
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept for the period determined based on the following criteria: (i) legal obligation of conservation; and, (ii) request for deletion by the interested party in the cases where appropriate.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purposes included in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?” It is the consent of the interested party.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
MELLIAUTOMOCION may communicate your data, exclusively for the purposes indicated in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?”, to other entities belonging to the MELLI Group (www.melliautomocion.com), subsidiaries and investees, as well as third parties with whom it signs collaboration agreements.
Likewise, any entity belonging to the MELLI Group (www.melliautomoción.com), subsidiaries and investees, may communicate personal data to any of the aforementioned entities, in order to maintain comprehensive and centralized management of the customer relationship. the interested parties with the different entities of the MELLI Group and that the interested parties can benefit from access to their data from any of them, respecting in all cases the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and without the need for the interested parties to be communicated every first communication that is made.
Within the framework of the communications indicated in the previous paragraph, international data transfers may be made to third countries or international organizations, whether or not there is an adequacy decision from the European Commission with respect to them. International transfers to countries that cannot guarantee an adequate level of protection will be exceptional and will be carried out whenever they are essential for the development of your relationship with the Entity.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
In the terms and with the scope established in current regulations, any person has the right to:
– Confirm whether at MELLIAUTOMOCION we are processing personal data that concerns you or not, to access them and the information related to their processing
– Request rectification of inaccurate data
– Request deletion of the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in which case MELLIAUTOMOCION will stop processing the data except for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Request the limitation of processing of your data, in which case they may only be processed with your consent, with the exception of their conservation and use for the exercise or defense of claims or with a view to the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of interest. important public of the European Union or a certain Member State.
– Oppose the processing of your data, in which case, MELLIAUTOMOCION will stop processing the data, except to defend possible claims.
– Receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided to MELLIAUTOMOCION, or request that MELLIAUTOMOCION transmit them directly to another person responsible when technically possible.
– Withdraw the consent granted, if applicable, for the purpose included in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?”, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. .
– Any registered user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their personal data provided through the website www.melliautomocion.com, by written communication addressed to MELLIAUTOMOCION, located in Poligono Industrial Cantalgallo nave 22 at 21200 Aracena. Except in the event that you wish to exercise these rights exclusively in relation to the data necessary for the subscription to newsletters made through the Subscription Area, in which case, you may exercise them by clicking on the following link: by email: email@example.com or by written communication addressed to MELLIAUTOMOCION, located in Poligono Industrial Cantalgallo nave 22 in 21200 Aracena (Spain).
The interested party may file a claim with the SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY, especially when they consider that they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, through the website enabled for such purposes by the corresponding Control Authority.
It is understood that the user is informed and accepts the conditions established above if he continues browsing the website and, where appropriate, if he presses the “SEND/CONTINUE/CALCULATE” button or that is found in the data collection forms. data.
MELLIAUTOMOCION declines any responsibility regarding the information on this website coming from sources outside the MELLI Group, as well as the content not prepared by it.
The function of the links that appear on this page is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where they can expand the data offered on this website. MELLIAUTOMOCION will in no case be responsible for the results obtained through said hypertext links.